Our current projects encompass more than 100,000 acres across Florida that will protect water resources and connect public lands for wildlife and people. Whether you’d like to volunteer, fund a special project, protect an acre, or make a general donation, we appreciate your generosity! Your donations are crucial to our success in protecting the rural lands and wildlife habitat of Florida.
We Make it Easy to Give
Donate On-line with a Credit Card
For the most options, use our secure on-line support form to make a tax-deductible donation on-line.
OR Donate with PayPal.
Donate by Mail
Download the CTF Support form
Please mail it to CTF at 1731 NW 6th St, Suite D,
Gainesville FL 32609.
Please make any checks payable to the Conservation Trust for Florida.
Did you know?
- Your donation of $50 can help facilitate initial discussions of conservation options with a landowner.
- A gift of $100 can fund the production of a GIS map of a wildlife corridor establishing the need for land conservation.
- A gift of $500 can fund the deposit on an option agreement to purchase a conservation easement on critical land.
- A gift of $1,000 can fund a conservation easement on an acre of black bear habitat.
- A generous gift of $2,500 can purchase an acre of ranch land that supports imperiled wildlife like the grasshopper sparrow and Florida panther.
Honor a friend or family member with a tribute gift to the Conservation Trust for Florida. Your contribution will help save Florida for nature, for people, forever.
CTF will send a personalized tribute card to the person you’ve indicated notifying them or their family of your thoughtful donation.
If you prefer “on the ground” contributions, we invite you to browse the opportunities listed through our partnership with United Way.